How do I connect my FortisPay terminal to Oliver POS?
Do you already have an account with FortisPay and your terminal in hand? If yes, then please reach out to us at support through email@example.com or +18336620633 to let us know that you are ready to get started.
Once we receive your email/phone call we will activate the option on your account and then you can follow the steps below:
- Log into your dashboard - hub.oliverpos.com
- Go to Oliver Apps -> You should see the FortisPay app
3. Click on the name of the App then choose "Install App" on the left
4. Check that the app is installed -> Installed apps (left of the page)
5. Next, click the app name then “App Settings”
6. Fill out the form using the user ID and user API Key given to you by Fortis Pay then click “Authenticate
7. Choose the register that you would like to connect your terminal to and enter the Terminal ID
8. Click Connect and you are done.
Login to your register and you should see Fortis Pay appearing in the options at checkout.
How do I connect my Stripe terminal to Oliver POS?
Step 1) Go to your Oliver Hub and add Stripe Terminal as a Payment by clicking on the Payment Types Tab > Add New and click the Add button under STRIPE TERMINAL from the list of Terminal Payments Step 2) Now go to the Stripe Terminal Dashboard Click ...
How do I connect my Nets terminal to Oliver POS?
Do you already have an account with Nets and your terminal in hand? If yes, then please reach out to us at support through firstname.lastname@example.org or +18336620633 to let us know that you are ready to get started. Once we receive your email/phone call ...
Can I split payments using Oliver POS?
Yes, split payments can be done using Oliver POS. Multiple payment methods can be used in a single transaction to make sure customers can pay however they want. The split option is located at the top right-hand corner of the payment page. See Image ...
Are Integrated Payments Secure?
Absolutely! Oliver POS and its Integrated Payments Solutions are 100% Secure. Oliver POS simply passes the transaction amount to the terminal, where the Terminal and your Provider take care of the transaction. The terminal then lets Oliver POS ...
Can Third-Party Payment methods like Stripe be used as a payment method?
Yes, third-party payment methods can be used with Oliver POS. Ask us how to setup the account with the third-party payment methods and we will help to get started. Or go to our payments page to get more details ...